The United States currently imports a net of 6.7 million metric tons, and demand is forecasted to grow to 9.5 million tons by 2025. The SLM project will capitalize on the current price spread between competitively priced natural gas and valuable … Learn More...
CEO Barry Williamson is an attorney with extensive energy and executive business experience. Barry served as principal advisor to the Secretary of Energy in the Reagan Administration and as the Director of the Mineral Management Service under George H. W. Bush. He was elected in 1992 to a six-year term on the Texas Railroad Commission, serving as Chairman in 1995... Read More...
News / Press
- SLM LP Secures Agreement with Williams’ Transco Pipeline to Transport Natural Gas
- SLM LP Receives Air Permit for St James Gas-to-Methanol Facility in Louisiana
- South Louisiana Methanol LP Announces Appointment of Fluor as Engineering Services Provider
- South Louisiana Gas to Methanol Project Confirms Engagement of Morgan Stanley
- Louisiana group plans to build largest methanol plant in North America
South Louisiana Methanol
12912 Hill Country Boulevard, Suite F-225
Austin, Texas 78738
Phone: (512) 394-7352
Fax: (512) 394-7164