South Louisiana Methanol LP (SLM)
SLM is a new entrant into the global methanol market created to produce competitively priced methanol by accessing abundant U.S. natural gas. SLM’s approach is to leverage the U.S. shale gas boom for the benefit of domestic and worldwide customers, natural gas producers, the local Louisiana work force and investors.
- Is a partnership of Todd Corporation (Todd) with ZEEP Incorporated (ZEEP) with Todd serving as the major financial backer.
- Is dedicated to investing in St. James Parish and the state of Louisiana by domestically upgrading abundant natural gas to methanol.
- Is seeking to leverage Louisiana’s vast resources, infrastructure and quality workforce to produce a product vital to our everyday lives.
- Leadership and employees have extensive methanol experience inclusive of operations, technical, business development, and senior executive leadership roles.
- Leadership also possess strong downstream refining, gas-to-liquids, natural gas, and petrochemical experience.